You must have heard about a walk in cooler, but not aware of how it can benefit you. Well, we are there to help you. We at A to Z Airflow not only offer walk in coolers, but will also guide you on its different benefits. Its benefits extend to flexibility, operating costs, convenience, and much more. People residing in any part of Downey, Montebello, Monterey Park, Pasadena, San Gabriel and Whittier can make the most of our products and services.
Below are some of the benefits of using walk-in coolers. These are as follows,
- While storing perishables, ample cooler space indeed is a necessity and it is here where walk-in coolers can help because they are bigger than dedicated freezers
- It can help in resisting the heat transfer and maintaining the temperature control level needed for cold storage application for commercial purposes
- It has excellent cooling power
- There are some models that use Bluetooth connectivity in order to alert the operator when the temperature drops below the settings or exceeds. The interior motion detector will turn the lights on as well as off for reducing power consumption. The temperature recording system will help compliance as per the cold storage guidelines of the FDA
- The walk in coolers uses heavy grade hinges, deadbolt door locks and inside door releases for controlling access where necessary
These are some of the benefits of using a walk in cooler, but the list includes much more. If you are interested in these services, please feel free to contact us at a time that suits you best. For your convenience, we are at your service 24/7 both online and over the phone. We are a licensed and insured company which means you are under safe hands. So come join hands with us and enjoy untold benefits.